Wednesday Trap – COVID RULES
August 12 @ 17:30 - 20:30
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Wednesday, repeating until September 30, 2020
The following rules and regulations that have been set in place for your safety and ours. These will remain in place until further notice.
If you are feeling sick or showing any known symptoms of Covid-19 please stay home.
You MUST pre-register to shoot (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blue-ridge-trap-events-tickets-107638431446).
Only experienced shooters at this time. Members only and no guests.
1. A maximum of 10 shooters are allowed during any single time slot and you must pre-register. If you are not pre-registered, you will not be allowed on the trap fields.
2. To register please visit our Facebook page, our website or follow the link below. Only if absolutely necessary, email Gabe (email@example.com).
3. Time slots available for Sunday trap are: 10:00, 11:15, 12:30
4. Time slots available for Wednesday trap are: 5:30, 6:45
5. Four (4) rounds of Trap will be shot back to back during your time slot. You are not required to shoot every round but would recommend it.
6. In order to limit the amount of cash handled please pre-purchase a trap card in advance by e-transferring $50 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and “Trap card purchase” in the comments
7. If you are unable to send and eTransfer in advance, please bring exactly $50 to purchase – no change will be available
8. Punch cards will remain in the possession of the trap chairs and punched accordingly
9. Please do not arrive more than 15 mins prior to your time slot
a. Upon arrival if the previous time slot is still shooting please remain near vehicles until the previous group has a chance to leave the area
10. At the appropriate time — sign in at the table. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
11. Once you sign in please go to 1 of 10 assigned shooting positions at the 2 trap fields.
12. Distancing guidelines of 2m apart MUST always be followed while on Blue Ridge property. If you are not following these guidelines you will be asked to leave.
a. Picnic tables are set up for 2 persons to locate their bags/ammunition.
b. One gun rack is provided per 2 shooters. Please keep distance from the other shooter when accessing the rack.
c. Do not approach the score keeper. They will announce the scores at the end of each round.
13. Shooters must not assist the trap chairs in setting up, reloading houses and tacking down the equipment.
Please be patient with the organizers as they work through these new processes!