- This event has passed.
Sunday Trap – COVID RULES
September 20 @ 10:00 - 13:30
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 10:00am on Sunday, repeating until October 25, 2020
One event on June 7, 2020 at 10:00am
The following rules and regulations that have been set in place for your safety and ours. These will remain in place until further notice.
We will be making some changes with the structure of TRAP and how it was set up to cover re-opening guidelines during covid. As the province is opening up, and some restrictions on gatherings have been loosened, that will be reflected in our trap guidelines. We no longer are required to limit the number of people on the trap fields. These new changes are in effect as of Wednesday Aug 12th trap night.
- You No longer need to sign up for the Sunday or Wednesday TRAP using the Eventbrite system, so no time slots. We will sign people up for squads throughout the evening/day as people are on site. We will still use Eventbrite for the 102 bird shoot, just not the Wednesday and Sunday shoots.
- Distancing guidelines of 2m apart MUST STILL be followed while on Blue Ridge property.
- Punch cards will remain in the possession of the trap chairs and punched accordingly in order to limit the amount of contact between shooters and score keepers.
- We would still like to limit the amount of cash handled so you can continue to pre-purchase a trap card in advance by e-transferring $50 to email@example.com. Include your name and “Trap card purchase” in the comments. If you are unable to send an eTransfer in advance, please bring exactly $50 to purchase – no change will be available
- Shooters can assist the trap chairs with set up and take down if they are comfortable. Hand sanitizer, gloves and sanitizing wipes will be provided. Distancing guideline still must be in effect while assisting.
- Guests are allowed but they MUST be experienced shooters at this time. You will be required to stand with your guest while they are shooting.
- If you are feeling sick or showing any known symptoms of Covid-19 please stay home.