In response to the announcement by the Province of Ontario on May 14th, 2020, effective on May 19th, 2020, Blue Ridge Sportsmen’s Club is announcing that:
- All OUTDOOR areas of the club and RANGE 3 are accessible
- All training sessions, general meetings, and all shooting events will remain suspended, but under review, until further notice.
- Access to the CLUBHOUSE will be limited to the washroom and office areas only
- RANGE 3 must be used under the following conditions:
- Pistol bays will be limited to every other stall – no exceptions!
– Rifle benches will be positioned 6 feet apart – do not move the benches
– Only active shooters should be in the covered building area
– 2-meter physical separation MUST be respected
– Provide your own sanitization wipes to clean common touch points after use
– TRAP and SPORTING CLAY re-opening is being worked on and more details will follow
– PHYSICAL SEPARATION guidelines apply to all areas of the club
- NO GUESTS are allowed at this time
The Board of Directors will continue to monitor the situation and may update this policy with little notice.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Stay safe and healthy!
The BRSC Board